Node names in an OpenShift installation

Hi,
    Going through the puppet installation documentation for OpenShift here, I came across this sentence.

"All node hosts should identify as the same host, so that when gears are moved between hosts, ssh and git don’t give developers spurious warnings about the host keys changing."

Does this mean that even if I have, say a hundred node hosts in my deployment, each node must have the same hostname (like node.mydomain.com) ?

Thanks,
Arunabha