Error creating app

Hi all,

I am running my own Paas based on OpenShift on Fedora 19. I relocated my OpenShift deployment to a different host (VM snapshot).
I ran accross this issue when trying to create applications:
I initially thought the problem is with the bind dns dyn updates. I checked my named and bind config and I am able to perform dynamic updates via nsupdate.
Looking on the disk, I saw the application dir is empty (only structure, no cartridges)
Does anyone have an idea of what this could be?

Thanks,
Liaabi