Re: Unlock php.ini

I see.
What I'm trying to address is to allow users to change/disable APC parameters.
Since /etc/php.d/apc.ini is evaluated after gear's php.ini, any local changes will be lost.

I was thinking in renaming php.ini to php.ini.erb, then include() user's .ini during template eval. Global apc.ini file should be properly commented or disable at all. That way upgrades will touch only locked php.ini.

We have found some working on that direction but seams to be on hold: https://github.com/VojtechVitek/origin-server/commit/b216c148c3f30b35375739d5e705a6d3111cc948

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

getupcloud.com
This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!