Origin Documentation: section 9.5.1. Install MCollective

Following the last documentation on  OpenShift Origin Comprehensive Deployment Guide i got a mismatch on RH6 systems:

The command  yum install -y openshift-origin-msg-node-mcollective

Install ruby193-mcollective and not mcollective the section 9.6 ask to edit the file /etc/mcollective/server.cfg

cat <<EOF >/etc/mcollective/server.cfg
topicprefix = /topic/
main_collective = mcollective
collectives = mcollective
….
EOF

but there’s no folder /etc/mcollective/…

the folder is in /opt/rh/ruby193/root/etc/mcollective  and I  had to make a symbolic link to mcollective -> /opt/rh/ruby193/root/etc/mcollective

next alway in the same  in the section

…..

Now ensure that MCollective is set to start on boot and also start the service for our current session.

RHEL6
chkconfig mcollective on
service mcollective start
three’s no mcolletive service but  ruby193-mcollective