Usage statistics

Hi.

Is there an easy way to enable users to read some gear statistics like memory and cpu usage?

I known /cgroups has a bunch of data we can read from, but it is unaccessible for gear users.
How can I allow read-only rights for specific files inside /cgroups?

Thanks!

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

getupcloud.com
This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!