Just in time for the holidays: an instruction manual!

Hey all--
Hot off the presses is the new oo-install User's Guide. If you're thinking of spinning up your OpenShift service and find yourself scratching your head over oo-install:

1. Tell us, because we want to make it easier and better!
2. See if you can find the answers you're looking for in the guide.

http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_install_users_guide.html

If you find errors, please let us know... or feel free to submit a pull request on GitHub! The source for the guide is in the process of being merged, so it isn't there yet, but you'll be able to find it at:

https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/master/documentation/oo_install_guide.adoc

As always, we want your feedback. Thanks, and for those of you who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving!

--Harrison