Openshift origin High Availability and Scaling

Hello All,

I have installed Openshift Origin on Amazon AWS. I followed Comprehensive guide andits working fine as expected.

I want to understand few things with respect to high availability and scaling.

Suppose I am running my Openshift installation with 2 broker hosts and 4 node hosts.

Here are my questions:
- When I deploy the app, will the app be deployed on all 4 node hosts?
- If someone uploads a file using the app running in some gear, will the uploaded file be reflected in all the 4 gears running in 4 node hosts?

My plan is to have Amazon ELB setup with all 4 nodes attached to it so that it can send requests to all 4 nodes. That will help me with load balancing. Is this possible?

Let me know if you need any other info.

Regards,