Re: Socket activation

I just wanted to let folks here know that I pushed a socket activation
adapter proxy into systemd. It allows traditional daemons to start
with socket activation even without code changes. If there's interest
on the OpenShift side, I'd be delighted to help with integration,
documentation, and any bugs or features as necessary.