Re: Socket activation

Very cool.

On Oct 17, 2013, at 9:34 AM, Krishna Raman <kraman gmail com> wrote:

Cool!  I will try it add soon as it makes it into rawhide. Have you had a chance to measure the memory or CPU overhead for the proxy?

-kr

On Oct 17, 2013 4:38 AM, "David Strauss" <david davidstrauss net> wrote:
I just wanted to let folks here know that I pushed a socket activation
adapter proxy into systemd. It allows traditional daemons to start
with socket activation even without code changes. If there's interest
on the OpenShift side, I'd be delighted to help with integration,
documentation, and any bugs or features as necessary.