New category tag

Hi,

I would like to add new categories in the manifest.yml file for a new custom cartridge:

[...]
Categories:
- service
- web_framework
- java
- jboss
- jee_full_profile
- portal
- portlets

"portal" and "portlets" would be new in Openshift Origin.

Where I don't see is if there is some master/table where I need to add these categories to show them on the console.

Anyone can help me about how to manage these taxonomies ?

Thanks,
Lucas