Memcached cartridge

Hi everyone.

I've built this memcached cartridge. It is pretty initial code, heavilly based upon github.com/brianredbeard/openshift-cartridges and github.com/smarterclayton/openshift-redis-cart

It's hosted on github.com/getupcloud/openshift-origin-cartridge-memcached, with builds served by memcached-caruccio.getup.io/

The cart adds sasl support (memcached binary protocol only), so it's safe to deploy on a dedicated gear. My goal is to allow instant apps like wordpress to auto-scale while benefiting from the use of memcached.

I appreciate if someone could review it and give some advice/suggestion/PR since this is my very first cart.

Thanks.

--
Mateus Caruccio