Re: Memcached cartridge

Hi Mateus,
Thanks for creating the cartridge!

Here are some initial review comments:

1. Move the password generation and client_result from setup into a separate install script, since setup is meant to be called
   again during migrations and install is a one time script that is called when a cartridge is first installed.
   (See https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/master/cartridges/openshift-origin-cartridge-mysql/bin/install.)

2. It might make sense to add a OPENSHIFT_MEMCACHED_VERSION environment variable and use that, so it will be easier to add support for
   newer versions in the future. (See https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/master/cartridges/openshift-origin-cartridge-python/bin/install.)

3. The best place to put binaries is under usr/ directory, so you could move your binaries to usr/versions/1.4.15/bin.
   The reason is that for non-downloadable cartridges, the usr/ directory is shared among all users to save disk space.
   (It will help if we were to make this a first class cartridge at some point.)

I will inspect the scripts in more detail and reply with more comments, if any, later.

Thanks,
Mrunal