Re: Memcached cartridge

I found this while grep-ing origin-server, looking for examples:

https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/openshift-origin-release-2/cartridges/openshift-origin-cartridge-php/metadata/manifest.yml.rhel#L59

However, it seams not to work at all. I could not find a "set-env" hook.
Am I wrong or should it be a abstract cartridge hook?

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

getupcloud.com
This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!