Re: Memcached cartridge

Hi Mrunal.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Itens 1 and 2 are done. The repo is now updated.

However, I think 3 is a little tricky since I'm running release-2, and there is not a single cartridge using that 'usr/' pattern there.
Is it safe for me to do that? Won't it conflict/break when running this cart on release-2?

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

getupcloud.com
This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!