Advertising all DB gears to web gear

Hi everyone.

I've found this thread regarding distributed applications:
https://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/dev/2013-July/msg00106.html

There is already a way to register env vars on a web cart when my db cart scales up?

BTW, what is that ~/.auth/ dir used for? Is it related to broker auth key
​ mentioned in the thread above?​ If not, how can I call the REST API from within gears?

I'm running OpenShift Origin release 2.

Thanks,

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

getupcloud.com
This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!