REST API: Could we show full web-cartridge description when listing an application?

Hi Lili, hi all

I'm currently looking at fixing: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-14929

When listing an application via REST call (GET domains/<domainId>/applications/<applicationId>) we currently only have the web-cartridge (short-) name:

<snip>
"framework":"jbossas-7"
</snip>

When listing all existing cartridges the very same cartridge is shown in it's full extent:

<snip>
"current_scale":0,
"description":"The leading open source Java EE6 application server..."
"display_name":"JBoss Application Server 7.1",
"help_topics":{
    "Developer Center":"https://openshift.redhat.com/community/developers"
},
"license":"ASL 2.0",
"license_url":"",
"name":"jbossas-7",
"scales_from":1,
"scales_to":-1,
"scales_with":"haproxy-1.4",
"supported_scales_from":1,
"supported_scales_to":-1,
"tags":[
    "service",
    "web_framework",
    "java",
    "jboss"
],
"type":"standalone",
"usage_rates":[
],
"version":7,
"website":"http://www.jboss.org"
</snip>

So if a tool wants to show more than the cartridge (short-)name (ex. also the more verbose display name as in my issue), one would have to do an additional request to the REST API and get the full listing of this cartridge. If the application was showing the full definition (or at least some more properties) when being listed then this would definitely help us in Eclipse and avoid an additional request & lookup.

Is this possible?

Cheers
André