node "container" plugins and file placement

I'm working on an extension to the 'ssh keys' placement on the OpenShift nodes and I noticed something I hadn't seen before.

With the addition of libvirt(lxc?) containment, the gear containment code has been split into two plugins: selinux and libvirt.

I can follow the code in the application_container.rb and related files, but are there any particular gotchas I should be aware of?

- Mark

--
Mark Lamourine <markllama redhat com>
Sr. Software Developer, Cloud Engineering