RE: REMOTE_USER Convo Starter

> Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:21:16 -0400
> From: ccoleman redhat com
> To: michael mcconachie hotmail com
> CC: dev lists openshift redhat com
> Subject: Re: REMOTE_USER Convo Starter

Clayton, thank you for the clarification. What I was calling OSO's proxy is actually the front end proxy you've mentioned. (I appreciate your translating what I was trying to ask into something that made sense to the rest of you.)  I'll make the necessary changes, and give a report as a follow-up to this thread. Thanks for the assistance, and advice.