Remove/fix management console docs in Origin admin guide?

Ref. http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_administration_guide.html#management-console

This is describing how to install the management console as a gem / run from source. I'm not actually sure it even works as described with regards to relaying auth to a broker or connecting to the right broker (as opposed to OpenShift Online). I'm also not sure we really want/need to discuss this here at all; the comprehensive deploy guide has instructions for installing via RPM which I would expect is the "normal" route: http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html#the-web-console

So my thought was to either rip this out entirely, or verify what about it is still valid and add a note that this is more for hacking around and they should be using the deploy guide method otherwise. Or maybe move to a "guide to hacking around" we haven't written yet.

I'm in the area working on docs for the admin console. And by the way, having a "management console" and "administration console" seems like a recipe for confusion. Could we call the first the "web console" (as in the deploy guide) or "developer console"?