Use libAIO for HornetQ journaling

Hi,

I was looking into the jboss-eap6 cartridge that HornetQ is using Java NIO for journal purposes, and it's can be changed to libAIO native library which will give more performance for apps that use JMS inside JBoss. HornetQ is able to auto locate the libAIO if it's installed. So my suggestion is why don't add the installation steps of libAIO into jboss-eap6 cartridge to provide that for HornetQ?

Thanks,

Samuel Tauil