Re: Remove/fix management console docs in Origin admin guide?

Hi Luke,

If you feel the doc is incorrect then can you please put in a PR to remove the doc from origin-server/documentation.
The RPM way is probably better anyway. Can you please make sure that the comprehensive guide mentions the correct way of installing the admin console.

As far as the name goes, how about  "Application Management Console" and "PaaS Administration Console" to minimize the confusion.

--Kr