OpenShift 3: More breaking REST API change

One of the cleanup pieces from the last big merge involved picking up a few more serialization changes from Kubernetes regarding ReplicationControllers and PodTemplates.  These serializations affect OpenShift Deployments and DeployConfigs.  The biggest conceptual difference in this change is the distinction between what is and what is desired.  This most visible inside of a DeploymentConfig where you'll see a change to the controllerTemplate (a ReplicationControllerSpec):

        "controllerTemplate": {
          "replicas": 1,
          "selector": {
            "name": "frontend"
          },
          "template": {
            "spec": {
              "containers": [
                {
                  "name": "ruby-helloworld",
                  "image": "172.121.17.3:5001/openshift/origin-ruby-sample",

This should be one of the last changes we make as we finish up the cleanup that we began two weeks ago.