Re: OpenShift 3: More breaking REST API change

For those who haven't been following upstream, v1beta3 in Kubernetes tries to normalize and simplify a lot of the fields that have been added over time to the core resources.  The goal for v1beta3 is for it to be the "pre 1.0" API revision, so we're trying to line up our code along those lines.  We apologize for the additional inconvenience if you're using deploymentConfigs heavily.