How can I add new user in Openshift Origin environment through code ?

Hi,

How can I add new user in Openshift Origin environment through code ?

using below command I am able to add user but its linux command. Can't run this from window.

htpasswd /etc/openshift/htpasswd <user>

I want to know is there any way to add user into OpenShift Origin ? I have also search for APIs using through I can do it. but not succeeded.

Please help me.

Thanks in advanced

Kavita