Re: How can I add new user in Openshift Origin environment through code ?

+++ Kavita Kawale [05/12/14 10:42 +0530]:
Hi,

How can I add new user in Openshift Origin environment through code ?

Users are normally stored outside of OpenShift.  If you are using
htpasswd authentication that means you are likely using the
rubygem-openshift-origin-auth-remote-user package.  That package also
includes examples for having authentication backed by ldap and
kerberos but essentially anything you can configure in Apache will
work.  In these cases your tooling would simply add a new user to the
external system and they would be available to OpenShift.

I think Origin still ships openshift-origin-auth-mongo.  That will
store OpenShift users in the Broker's mongo database and includes
tooling for adding users.

--Brenton

using below command I am able to add user but its linux command. Can't run
this from window.

htpasswd /etc/openshift/htpasswd <user>

I want to know is there any way to add user into OpenShift Origin ? I have
also search for APIs using through I can do it. but not succeeded.

Please help me.

Thanks in advanced

Kavita