Re: Events now part of origin

Please also think about when messages would be helpful sent to the
developers using the platform. Classic example that we handled poorly in
V1 and V2 - running out of disk space, watchman having to restart an
app,  or  timing out when trying to deploy an app and giving the user a
good message.

This information in an overall "application" log should really be there
for developers using the platform - especially in online.

Thanks
Steve