Re: How can I set mongo authentication instead of Basic authentication ?

Hi,

How can I set mongo authentication instead of Basic authentication ?

Below is my mongo config file -

File - openshift-origin-auth-mongo.conf.example

# Settings related to the MongoDB variant of an OpenShift auth plugin

# The host:port for your MongoDB server

MONGO_HOST_PORT="localhost:27017"

# The user to connect to your MongoDB

MONGO_USER="openshift"

# The password to connect to your MongoDB

MONGO_PASSWORD="openshift"

# The database within your MongoDB to use for auth

MONGO_DB="openshift_broker_dev"

I copied above content into openshift-origin-auth-remote-user.conf file.

But while starting service its giving me below error -

“Invalid command 'MONGO_HOST_PORT="localhost:27017"', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration”

Please help me. Waiting for your response.

Kavita