Re: How can I set mongo authentication instead of Basic authentication ?

+++ Kavita Kawale [08/12/14 20:13 +0530]:
Hi,

How can I set mongo authentication instead of Basic authentication ?

Below is my mongo config file -

File - openshift-origin-auth-mongo.conf.example

*# Settings related to the MongoDB variant of an OpenShift auth plugin*

*# The host:port for your MongoDB server*

*MONGO_HOST_PORT="localhost:27017"*

*# The user to connect to your MongoDB*

*MONGO_USER="openshift"*

*# The password to connect to your MongoDB*

*MONGO_PASSWORD="openshift"*

*# The database within your MongoDB to use for auth*

*MONGO_DB="openshift_broker_dev"*

I copied above content into openshift-origin-auth-remote-user.conf file.

This part is not needed.  openshift-origin-auth-mongo.conf.example
should be modified ans copied to
/etc/openshift/plugins.d/openshift-origin-auth-mongo.conf.

You must ensure that
/etc/openshift/plugins.d/openshift-origin-auth-remote-user.conf does
_not_ exist.

You'll also want to remove any remote-user related conf files from
/var/www/openshift/broker/httpd/conf.d/.  It would probably be best to
remove the rubygem-openshift-origin-auth-remote-user package from your
system.

But while starting service its giving me below error -

*“Invalid command 'MONGO_HOST_PORT="localhost:27017"', perhaps misspelled
or defined by a module not included in the server configuration”*

Please help me. Waiting for your response.

Kavita

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Brenton Leanhardt <bleanhar redhat com>