Re: How can I set mongo authentication instead of Basic authentication ?

+++ Kavita Kawale [08/12/14 20:54 +0530]:
hi,

I removed file openshift-origin-auth-remote-user.conf and copied content
into openshift-origin-auth-mongo.conf. There is no such file "
rubygem-openshift-origin-auth-remote-user" present inside path
/var/www/openshift/broker/httpd/conf.d/.

now broker service is running. I used below command -
service openshift-broker start

but now I am unable to login with user which I passed in opens
hift-origin-auth-mongo.conf file.

Example - https://broker.example.com/
               username - openshift
               pwd - <pwd>

The MONGO_USER and MONGO_PASSWORD set in
openshift-origin-auth-mongo.conf are so that the plugin knows how to
connect to Mongo and create the users.  I think you'll need to use
oo-register-user to create users.

Please let me know if I am doing wrong. Please correct me.

Kavita

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Brenton Leanhardt <bleanhar redhat com>