Isolated broker components under docker containers

Hello everyone.

There are any instructions/tips/scripts teaching how to run openshift console and broker on separated docker containers? I've just read this blog post[1] from Jessica and there she tells it's being done on Online.

I've tried it myself, using openshift release-3 vboximage, but got stuck on kernel and selinux issues.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

[1]: https://blog.openshift.com/how-docker-changed-the-way-we-develop-and-release-openshift-online/

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!