Unable to authenticate with LDAP plugin

Hi,

I am using LDAP plugin for authentication.

I did below setting inside LDAP plugin file -

AuthLDAPURL  =  ldap://<IP address>:389/ou=openshift,dc=<name>,dc=<name>,dc=com?uid?sub?(objectClass=*).

After doing above setting , I am able to start/ restart broker service successfully using command – service openshift-broker restart

But still  I am unable to login with users which are present inside LDAP directory. It is authenticating from htpasswd file which is default one.

Please let us know how can we bypass or remove default authentication with LDAP Auth ?

Also I tried to do changes in its httpd.conf file but still not working

any help will be really appreciated. Waiting for the response.

thanks,

Kavita