Re: increase disk space

+++ emmanuel kacou 2alsy org [11/12/14 10:26 +0000]:

Hello and be sure to apologize if I'm in the right place. However, with
your permission,

I want to know is what it is possbile to increase application disk
space
say the 3G gear for an application is that it is possible to add a
second drive and increase 3G
if feasible I really want to know how to do it

Are you using Openshift Origin, Online or Enterprise?

For Online you would simply upgrade your account to bronze or silver:
https://www.openshift.com/products/pricing

If you are running OpenShift Origin or Enterprise yourself you'll want
to learn about how additional gear storage is allocated and tracked:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/OpenShift_Enterprise/2/html-single/Administration_Guide/#Tracked_and_Untracked_Storage

--Brenton