Any document about the resource format definition in V3?

Hi,
  Is there any document about the resource format definition?
  In the v3 origin example we can see there is some json file for the resource. for example: the "sample-app/application-template-dockerbuild.json" file.
  But when I want to modify it or write a new one, I don't know which is optional, which is required, or others resource property I can added.

  Any help will be very thanks.
--------

DeShuai Ma