Re: Isolated broker components under docker containers

Yes - we're still sorting out the timeframe with Google for the self hosting infrastructure, but it'll probably be midsummer.  We could go add HA and master election today, but I'm waiting for them to take the lead (there are a number of components that are getting split up or cleaned up that will remove/reduce the problem).