Re: How to do Mongo Auth ?

Thanks N. Harrison Ripps !

I have created openshift-origin-auth-remote-user.conf inside folder /var/www/openshift/broker/httpd/conf.d/ as well as inside /var/www/openshift/console/httpd/conf.d/ and copied below content inside that file –

# The host:port for your MongoDB server

MONGO_HOST_PORT="localhost:27017"

# The user to connect to your MongoDB

MONGO_USER="openshift"

# The password to connect to your MongoDB

MONGO_PASSWORD="mooo"

# The database within your MongoDB to use for auth

MONGO_DB="openshift_broker"

But after restarting openshift-broker service, it is thowing below error -

Invalid command 'MONGO_HOST_PORT="<Host Name>:27017"', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Please let me know where I am doing wrong

Thanks,

Kavita