Re: How to do Mongo Auth ?

Hey Kavita--

On 12/15/2014 11:08 AM, Kavita Kawale wrote:
Thanks N. Harrison Ripps !

I have created *openshift-origin-auth-remote-user.conf* inside folder
*/var/www/openshift/broker/httpd/conf.d/
*as well as inside* /var/www/openshift/console/httpd/conf.d/* and copied
below content inside that file –
That filename is incorrect. Change the name to 'openshift-origin-auth-mongo.conf' and try again...

*# The host:port for your MongoDB server*

*MONGO_HOST_PORT="localhost:27017"*

*# The user to connect to your MongoDB*

*MONGO_USER="openshift"*

*# The password to connect to your MongoDB*

*MONGO_PASSWORD="mooo"*

*# The database within your MongoDB to use for auth*

*MONGO_DB="openshift_broker"*

But after restarting openshift-broker service, it is thowing below error -

Invalid command 'MONGO_HOST_PORT="<Host Name>:27017"', perhaps misspelled
or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Please let me know where I am doing wrong

Thanks,

Kavita