Notice: Update Your Vagrant

Hey all--
As of Vagrant 1.7.1 there are some syntax changes that make the current origin Vagrantfile error out. I have created a PR for the updated syntax, and I have upgraded Vagrant on our Jenkins server accordingly.

If you use Vagrant as part of your development workflow, you will also need to upgrade to the latest version of Vagrant. After the PR is merged, an error like this:

======
Setting `id` on a provisioner is deprecated. Please use the
new syntax of `config.vm.provision "name", type: "type"
where "name" is the replacement for `id`. This will be
fully removed in Vagrant 1.8.
Bringing machine 'openshiftdev' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
There are errors in the configuration of this machine. Please fix
the following errors and try again:

vm:
* The following settings shouldn't exist: id

shell provisioner:
* The following settings shouldn't exist: id
======

...means you haven't upgraded yet.

You can track the merge status of the PR here:
https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/578

Cheers,
Harrison