Re: How to do Mongo Auth ?

Thanks a lot Jason !

These steps are working. I followed steps given by you, now atleast  I am able to authenticate into console. but still it is not allowing me to show origin's page where I can create new application using cartridge. I have attached snapshot for more understanding. I know I am missing something in conf file but in which conf file I don't know.

Please let me know  where I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance
Kavita