Web console design direction for v3 and wireframes in origin repo

So that folks understand the direction we are heading in, here is a brain dump of our current thinking on the web console design.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DjB_AUFh8AQLa7lUqNG6tSuKS_h7WNMqzZ6dXAztwlI/edit#slide=id.g45defb563_2_25

Wireframes are now being checked into the origin repo here: https://github.com/openshift/origin/tree/master/docs/proposals/wireframes (note: the wireframes currently in the repo focus on navigation elements, the contents in the main part of the page are just placeholder)

We obviously haven't covered everything in this initial set of designs, we'll add more as we go.