Re: OpenShift API docs

----- Original Message -----

[typo] --privileged of course

https://openshift3swagger-claytondev.rhcloud.com/ (the secure address) will also work, if you coerce your browser to allow it to load JS from (non-secure) localhost. Under Firefox and Chrome there is a small "shield" icon in the url bar to let you know it has blocked something which you can click to unblock it. Allowing a potential MITM to do arbitrary things with a REST API running in a privileged container on your host... strikes me as unwise. At least with https it's only Clayton we need to be paranoid of :)

> where I'm running a copy of the hosted swagger UI pointing back to
> localhost.  You should see "v1beta1" and some links - click "Expand
> Operations" to see all of the resources and calls we expose.  To
> explore the Kubernetes API, paste
> "http://localhost:8080/swaggerapi/api/v1beta1"; into the text box at
> the top of the page and hit explore.

Pretty cool :)