Origin V3 Install - Query

Hi all

Any pointers on when we get the following error on running oo-accept-broker –v  – Does not seem to stop anything ,but still was curious to know-

I am using oo-installer to install Origin V3 in fedora19(Aws ami)

INFO: DNS Key Value: *****

INFO: adding txt record named testrecord.example.com to server <ip>: this_is_a_test

host: symbol lookup error: host: undefined symbol: isc__socket_sendtov2

FAIL: txt record testrecord. example.com does not resolve on server <ip>:

INFO: deleteing txt record named testrecord. example.com to server <ip>::

host: symbol lookup error: host: undefined symbol: isc__socket_sendtov2

INFO: txt record successfully deleted

INFO: checking messaging configuration

INFO: messaging plugin = OpenShift::MCollectiveApplicationContainerProxy

1 ERRORS

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com