Re: oo-install re: disconnected mode?

----- Original Message -----

Whoah, we should be clear about this.

Now... this could have drifted since we defined it, but the original intention of install method "none" was that the system's yum repos are all set up exactly the way desired already -- no modifications needed. But then the RPM install still happens based on those repos.

So if you can provide all the RPMs in a way that yum can get what it needs (whether internal/external/NFS/local HD/DVD-ROM...), and don't want oo-install to monkey with your yum configuration, but still want it to figure out which RPMs are needed and install those - that's what "none" was for.

Is that not still the case?