From: dev-bounces lists openshift redhat com [mailto:dev-bounces lists openshift redhat com] On Behalf Of Ahmed Al-Obaidy
Sent: mardi 4 février 2014 18:00
To: Clayton Coleman
Cc: dev lists openshift redhat com
Subject: Re: Maven Plugin to deploy WAR directly to Openshift

Thanks Clayton

The new update will let you run remote commands before and after file upload. This will be helpful since you the server may run into error reading the war file while being uploaded. You can run touch command after the upload complete in order to tell the server to read it again.

the pom configuration goes like this

                    <preCommand>touch $RFILE</preCommand>
                    <postCommand>touch $RFILE</postCommand>

the plugin will automatically convert $RFILE to the right file name.