RE: oo-install re: disconnected mode?

Hi all,

I might have found something of interest concerning the new oo-installer (in regards to disconnected mode).  If you try to use it to install one broker, and one node -- the broker will install, and the node install fails.

Having two putty sessions open (I know,  I know. My clients forces me to use winblows..) I was able to capture the oo_install.pp files in /tmp before the installer blows them away. Taking a look in them, I noted that the broker is setting the  to 'none' but the node .pp file still contains the link to go out to the openshift stable repo to find packages.

I was able to do an AIO, but it's missing a ton of packages.  I was missing many of the oo-* commands, as well as the openshift-console stuff. It was missing ActiveMQ, and mlocate.  I had to manually install all of the openshift-* packages, and all the rubygems manually.  After doing that the rest fell inline.  Also notable, I was able to get oo-accept-broker, and all the other tests to work (of course) simply b/c they were looking for deps.

Have a good day,

Michael J. McConachie | keys.fedoraproject.org | PubKey: 0xEDE583C4
NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.