From: michael mcconachie hotmail com
To: jdetiber redhat com; fearleeee gmail com
Subject: RE: error after oo-install
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 20:46:49 +0000
CC: dev lists openshift redhat com

Mochamad,

I just logged on to post the same info.

I hit the below issue also.

[root node1 ~]# oo-accept-node

/usr/sbin/oo-accept-node:431:in `check_cgroup_procs': undefined method `value' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError from /usr/sbin/oo-accept-node:889:in `<main>

I'll post my findings, and solutions if any as I find them.

Thanks all,

Michael J. McConachie
| keys.fedoraproject.org | PubKey: 0xEDE583C4
NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.