Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 17:44:06 -0800
Subject: Re: error after oo-install
From: fearleeee gmail com
To: michael mcconachie hotmail com
CC: jdetiber redhat com; dev lists openshift redhat com

michael mcconachie,,

i'm already checked about all openshift packages. get no error from oo-diagnostic at the broker and node.

but when i open my broker ip https://10.11.227.30 - private - private - private it's always redirrect me into https://10.11.227.30/console/unauthorized - private - private - private. and its just blank white webpage. nothing show up.