Re: oo-install re: disconnected mode?

On 02/05/2014 04:53 PM, N. Harrison Ripps wrote:
Hey there--

On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 21:48 +0000, The Dude wrote:
Hi all,

I might have found something of interest concerning the new
oo-installer (in regards to disconnected mode).  If you try to use it
to install one broker, and one node -- the broker will install, and
the node install fails.

Having two putty sessions open (I know,  I know. My clients forces me
to use winblows..) I was able to capture the oo_install.pp files
in /tmp before the installer blows them away. Taking a look in them, I
noted that the broker is setting the  to 'none' but the node .pp file
still contains the link to go out to the openshift stable repo to find
packages.
This is great information, thanks! Can you tell me which puppet config
parameters in the node config file are wrong? I don't need the values,
just need to know which specific settings aren't being set correctly.

Hi H--

I finally got around to doing this. It's the "repos_base" field. I noticed that you dropped a new installer a day after this thread, so it may be mute at this point.
I was able to do an AIO, but it's missing a ton of packages.  I was
missing many of the oo-* commands, as well as the openshift-console
stuff. It was missing ActiveMQ, and mlocate.  I had to manually
install all of the openshift-* packages, and all the rubygems
manually.  After doing that the rest fell inline.  Also notable, I was
able to get oo-accept-broker, and all the other tests to work (of
course) simply b/c they were looking for deps.

Have a good day,
Michael J. McConachie | keys.fedoraproject.org | PubKey: 0xEDE583C4
NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail
transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the
contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have
received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or
forwarding.