Origin Installation repo

Hi All

I have a query regarding maintaining  a stable version of Origin Install in a private repo.

I am looking forward to understand ,if there is a provision where I can set a up a private repo

With a stable OpenShift origin source (cloned from the git hub) and then

Spawn an installation from the same private repo ?

How can this be achieved ?what are the steps/configuration required for this?

This question is applicable for Installation using puppet and oo-install- Any pointers will be great.

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com