Re: Origin Installation repo

On Feb 11, 2014, at 1:29 PM, <s madathilthattantav accenture com> <s madathilthattantav accenture com> wrote:

> Hi Harrison
>
> Thanks a lot for the swift pointers. I have seen the option to change the yum repo in oo-install
> Where do we have this configuration in case of Installation using puppet or manual ?

The config options for the puppet module are described in complete detail here:
https://github.com/openshift/puppet-openshift_origin/blob/master/manifests/init.pp

As for manual; I think you would want to review the comprehensive guide and substitute your own repos when and as you were required to refer to a repo in the directions:
http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html

> Also ,if I have to set up a private repo ,from where can I get a stable tested version that can be used for
> Origin Installation.

The stable repos are:

Fedora 19 - https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/release/3/fedora-19
RHEL / CentOS 6.x - https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/release/3/rhel-6