Infinispan as Remote server mode with HotRod

Hi,

I have a Use case where I am using Infinispan as a remote Server mode with HotRod , where The Infinsiapn will be hosted in one application gear and should be accessible to application hosted in other gears.

For testing this use case ,I created a scaled application and added infinispan as downloadable cartridge from https://raw.github.com/bdecoste/openshift-origin-cartridge-infinispan/master/metadata/manifest.yml .

When I ssh and check for the variables required to configure in my test application hosted in a separate gear to connect to the hosted remote Infinispan server, these are the variables I came across:

OPENSHIFT_INFINISPAN_HOST="52fb3fdc----5000021-xyz.rhcloud.com"

OPENSHIFT_INFINISPAN_PORT="43--3"

As I understand it requires INFINISPAN_TCP_PORT to connect with the Infinispan HotRod server present in separate gear. But according to my findings this is not provided as a variable in downloadable cartridge. Can you please provide the solution for that?

Is this a  current limitation or an issue?

Or is there any other way to achieve this use case ?

Waiting for your response….

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka Gupta

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com